Electric Cat Scratch Tattoos
511 Florida Ave NW
Washington, DC 20001
We are in a partially residential neighborhood, so street parking is available. Please read all signs to avoid getting ticketed or towed.
We know DC parking signs can look like a totem pole of contradictions, especially when you’re trying to read them as you drive by, so here are the most common signs you’ll see around the shop:
Electric Cat Scratch Tattoos is easily accessible by Metro. We are just two and a half blocks (5 min walk) from the Shaw-Howard University Metro station (map) on the Green/Yellow line, and about 6 blocks (10 min walk) from the U Street Metro (map), also on the Green/Yellow line.
See wmata.com for more information and to plan your trip.
From Shaw-Howard University Metro station (map) Green/Yellow:
From U Street Metro (use 10th Street exit) (map) Green/Yellow:
There are several Metro bus lines that stop with a block or two of the shop, including:
- 90/92 U Street-Garfield line (closest stop: Florida Ave NW & 5th St NW)
- 96 East Capitol Street-Cardozo line (closest stop: Florida Ave NW & 5th St NW)
- X3 Benning Road line (closest stop: Florida Ave NW & 5th St NW)
- G2 P Street-LeDroit Park Line (closest stop: Rhode Island Ave NW & New Jersey Ave NW)
- G8 Rhode Island Avenue line (closest stop: Rhode Island Ave NW & New Jersey Ave NW)
- 70 Georgia Avenue-7th Street line (closest stop: 7th St & S St)
- 79 Georgia Avenue MetroExtra line (closest stop: 7th St & T St)
Metro updates their service information regularly, so if any of the above links are broken, see wmata.com and try their Trip Planner.