We are operating differently right now due to the COVID-19 pandemic, so please read our New Procedures below before coming into the shop.
Due to the high volume of email requests we are currently receiving, we recommend emailing the artist you’d like to work with directly (see our Contact page), as you will get a response more quickly than messaging the general inbox. Please be patient when awaiting a response, as email consultations are more time consuming than in-person consultations. If you don’t receive a response within two weeks, your email may have been lost/overlooked, so please contact us again if you’re still interested in getting the tattoo.
We unfortunately will not be offering any piercing services for the time being.
COMING INTO THE SHOP:
- Masks required. Anyone entering the shop must wear an appropriate mask while inside. It must be a washable fabric mask or disposable medical mask that covers your nose and mouth. We are not able to provide masks, and will not allow you in without one. This is for the protection of all of our clients, as well as any high-risk loved ones that we or you may be in contact with.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- If you have ANY symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in crowded public spaces recently, please reschedule your appointment. If you are showing symptoms, we will ask you to leave and you will forfeit your deposit. Please do not put everyone in the shop at risk.
- Anyone entering the shop must have a prearranged appointment. Please don’t come to the shop unannounced. We won’t be taking walk-ins for the time being, and we will not be answering the door except to let in appointments.
- Please come alone to your appointment, don’t bring friends. Limiting the total number of people in the building allows us to keep a reasonable distance between clients, and to more effectively keep frequently-touched surfaces clean.
- Please do not arrive early to your appointment. In order to avoid having clients waiting together in the reception area, we will let you in at the time of your appointment.
- Please be respectful, aware, and use common sense while in the shop. We are following DC & CDC guidelines and doing what we can for the safety of our clients, ourselves, and everyone that they/we may come into contact with. We all have to look out for each other right now.
- For everyone’s safety, there will be no walk-in tattoos, and no walk-in consultations.
- The only people allowed into the shop will be those with prearranged appointments.
- While we are not taking walk-ins, in some cases, same-day appointments can be arranged. Please don’t count on this though, as we are operating by appointment-only right now and may not necessarily be in the shop unless we have appointments already scheduled that day.
- Consultations will be done remotely, first by email or dm, then if follow up is needed, we may ask to speak to you by video, in person, or by phone.
- Please include as much information as you can in your initial email to avoid too much back-and-forth, so we can set up your appointment as soon as possible. If you’re unsure about what information to include in your message, please see our list of general consultation questions.
- Please see our Contact page for each artist’s contact info.
- After your consultation, your artist will give you an estimate, and if you agree to it and would like to proceed, they will arrange a date & time for a tattoo appointment with you.
- You will be required to put down a deposit to secure an appointment. Deposits are non-refundable and go toward the total cost of your tattoo.